Acting in a Changing IndustryRenowned actor, instructor, and author, Michael Laskin gives actors advice on how to survive in the ever-changing Hollywood industry.
Acting in a Changing IndustryDeveloped by Jason Tomaric, FilmSkills
ABOUT THIS LESSON
The film industry is always changing, but it has changed more so in the last 5 years than in the last 50. Whereas we can see this change in the technology, it's not so apparent in the acting field. In this FilmTalk, veteran actor Michael Laskin shares tips and tricks on how actors can adjust in the ever-changing film industry.
- 19:48 FilmTalk video
- Q&A with Jason Tomaric
- Illustrated companion guide
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How changes have affected actors
- How filmmakers should change their approach on their path to success
- How technology has changed the filmmaking process - from auditions to distribution
- How to use social media to build your brand