Location Tech ScoutingLearn how to properly scout a location, what to look for and how to prep it for your shoot.
Location Tech ScoutingDeveloped by Jason Tomaric, FilmSkills
ABOUT THIS LESSON
Movies are either shot on a soundstage or on a real location. Shooting on location can bring its share of challenges, which is why understanding how to do a thorough site survey is critical to being prepared. In this module you will learn what to look for when you're scouting locations.
- 26:03 video that covers the location tech scouting process
- Illustrated companion guide
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to determine parking and location access requirements
- Critical requirements for shooting both interiors and exteriors
- How to assess the power availability of a location
- How to change and configure a location for your shooting needs