How to Become a Writer in Hollywood, Part IEmmy-nominated writer, Pamela Douglas reveals an insider's pespective on how to begin your career as a writer in part one of this engaging FilmTalk.
How to Become a Writer in Hollywood, Part IDeveloped by Jason Tomaric, FilmSkills
ABOUT THIS LESSON
In the first part of this brilliant 2-part FilmTalk, Emmy-nominated writer Pamela Douglas walks you through each step of how to begin your Hollywood writing career. Culminated from years of experience, Pamela's insights give you an insiders perspective on how to build a successful career.
- 10:53 FilmTalk presentation
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to turn your ideas into a marketable script
- How to prepare yourself as a writer
- How to improve your craft
- The merits of going to film school
- How to get feedback on your script
- What your portfolio should contain