Dolly and TrackLearn how to properly set-up a doorway dolly and track.
Dolly and TrackDeveloped by Jason Tomaric, FilmSkills
ABOUT THIS LESSON
Dynamic camera moves can add production value to practically any shoot. One of the most common ways of moving the camera is to lay down track and use a camera dolly. This module introduces you to the common doorway dolly,shows you how to set-it up and use it.
Expert Dolly Grip Rick Hanson teaches you how to use the doorway dolly and track at the world headquarters of Matthews Studio Equipment... the inventors of the industry’s most popular and commonly-used dolly.
- 12:54 video that introduces you to a doorway dolly, track and how properly use these tools on set
- Complete resource guide
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to properly use a doorway dolly
- The types of straight and curved track
- How to properly set up and care for track
- How to level track
- The various types of dolly wheels
- Dolly operation techniques