Directing a Chase SceneTelevision director Gil Bettman shows you how to direct a dynamic, exciting chase scene on a low budget.
Directing a Chase SceneDeveloped by Jason Tomaric, FilmSkills
ABOUT THIS LESSON
Chase scenes give you the best bang for your buck, especially on a low budget. Veteran director Gil Bettman shares outstanding techniques on how to direct an effective chase scene from story drivers and performance, to choreography and cinematography.
- 21:39 video on how to shoot an effective chase scene
- Q&A with Jason Tomaric
- Illustrated supporting content
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What makes an effective chase scene
- Top mistakes made by directors when directing action
- How to use the lens to accentuate the action on screen
- Story drivers to improve the sequence